Foreign Office Affairs and Residency

NIE or Residence Permit.

Anyone buying a house in Spain will need a Foreigners Identification Number (NIE) or Tax Identification Number (NIF). We recommend that you obtain yours while you are in Spain. Should you not plan to come over, we will be able to apply for yours as long as you grant us with a Power of Attorney.