Assistance on completion before the Notary. Liaise with the developer, vendor and the Notary officer to gather all information required. Payment of taxes. Arranging the registration of the Title Deed at the Land Registry Office and Forvvard the Deed on you. Should you like any other individual legal services, please, do not hesitate to contact us (estimated quotation will be available on request).
- Check and translate the initial purchase contract.
- Liaise with the vendor, developer or Real Estate directly.
- General advice in relation with the Purchase.
- Land Registry search.
- Preparation of Power of Attorney.
- Provide help in opening your Spanish Bank Account.
- Obtain your N.I.E. number.
- Negotiate and assist in obtaining a Mortgage Loan.
- Arrange all documents requested by the Notary for the completion of the purchase.
- Paying any Transfer tax and / or Stamp Duty.
- Arrange the registration of your Title Deed at the Land Registry Office.
- Forward the Title Deed on to you.
- Set up the utilities.
- Arrange your Home Insurance.
- Preparation of your Spanish Will.
- Attending the 1st Community of Owners Meetings on your behalf.
- Council Tax payment (1st year).
- Snag list (pass the list on to the developer and arrange a visit to your property).